Only 3 left!
GREAT DOG Mighty Full Bison Bone - Less Than Perfect (Sourced & Made in USA)
- GREAT DOG Mighty Full Bison Bones - Less Than Perfect come from the lower front or rear Bison leg bone which carries the majority of a Bison's weight making it extremely strong and dense--hence the name "Mighty"
- Mighty Full Bison Bones - Less Than Perfect are Bison shin bones, all natural, loaded with flavor, very clean making them great for inside or outside enjoyment and uniquely suited for heavy chewers large or small: Bullies, Boxers, Pits, Mastifs, Rotts, Frenchies, or any mixed breed heavy chewer
- Mighty Full Bison Bones - Less Than Perfect are "Less Than Perfect" because they possess one or more of the following characteristics: the bone is shorter or thinner than typical (typical is 7-9" long and 2-3" wide), the outer wrapping is torn, damaged or has been replaced, part of the knuckle has been left on the bone which is typically removed, or the bone is dark brown or black in color as opposed to a more golden brown
- Each bone weighs about 1 pound, is US sourced and comes from certified bison, exclusively raised on grass and never been given any hormones or antibiotics
- GREAT DOG Mighty Full Bison Bones - Less Than Perfect are also ideally suited for dogs with allergies to beef and/or other food sensitivities
- GREAT DOG Mighty Full Bison Bones - Less Than Perfect are slow roasted in their own juices at one of our human grade facilities free from smokes, soaks and other additives
- PLEASE BE AWARE: Mighty Full Bison Bones - Less Than Perfect cannot be returned
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE FEEDING. Take the product away when it gets small enough for your dog to swallow or become a possible choking hazard. Do not allow your dog to attempt to break the bone with his/her back teeth.