GREAT DOG Bigger Bison Bone 3-5" (Sourced & Made in USA)
$ 10.29 $ 9.09
- GREAT DOG Bigger Bison Bones (bison femur) are sourced from free range grazing Bison raised on small family farms in the Midwest, are approximately 3-5" in length and have lots of marrow, meat and fat tailings left on to provide extreme flavor and gnawing enjoyment and maximize teeth cleaning action
- Bigger Bison Bones are a great alternative for dogs with beef allergies and other food sensitivities
- GREAT DOG Bigger Bison Bones are slow roasted in their own juices to a golden brown color
- Bigger Bison Bones are cooked in a State 2 certified human grade facility without smokes, soaks, washes, nitrates, colorants, BHA or BHT
- Orders for GREAT DOG Bison Bigger Bones include 1 bone unless multiple are indicated.
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE FEEDING. Take the product away when it gets small enough for your dog to swallow or become a possible choking hazard. Do not allow your dog to attempt to break the bone in half with his/her back teeth.