Only 4 left!
GREAT DOG Bison Saxabone (Hock Bone)-(Sourced & Made in USA)
- GREAT DOG Bison Saxabones got their name because of their saxaphone like shape, weigh in at about 1.25 pounds and come from free range grazing Bison raised on small family farms in the Midwest
- Loaded with marrow, meat and fat tailings for extreme flavor, gnawing and chewing enjoyment, Bison Saxabones are all natural, sourced from free range American grazing Bison and are the perfect alternative for dogs with beef allergies and other food sensitivities
- GREAT DOG Bison Saxabones are hock bones made up of 2-3 bones connected in meaty bits and tendons and slow roasted in a State 2 certified human grade facility and individually wrapped for freshness
- No smokes, soaks, washes, nitrates, colorants, BHA or BHT added
- All orders for GREAT DOG Bison Saxabones will receive 1 bone unless multiple are indicated
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE FEEDING. Take the product away when it gets small enough for your dog to swallow or become a possible choking hazard. Do not allow your dog to attempt to break the bone in half with his/her back teeth.