GREAT DOG Big Cow (Beef) Bones - 2 Count Bag (Sourced & Made in USA)
- Great Dog Big Cow (Beef) Bones, sold in a 2 Count Bag, are approximately 3-4" in length with lots of marrow, meat and fat tailings left on to provide extreme gnawing and chewing enjoyment and teeth cleaning action.
- Sourced from small Midwest family farms with less than 100 cattle and ideally suited for small and small-medium sized dogs
- Great Dog Big Cow Bones come from more mature, free-range animals resulting in the bones being larger than typical.
- Big Cow Bones are all natural, slow roasted in one of Great Dog's human grade facilities and individually wrapped for freshness
- Great Dog Big Cow Bones are cooked without smokes, soaks, washes, nitrates, colorants, BHA or BHT
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE FEEDING. Take the product away when it gets small enough for your dog to swallow or become a possible choking hazard. Do not allow your dog to attempt to break the bone with his/her back teeth.
You Might Also Like
GREAT DOG Small Cow Bones contain 3, 2-3" bones and each have lots of marrow, meat and fat taili...More Details →
GREAT DOG Knee Caps ideally suited for toy and small dogs are sold in a 4 count bag and each bon...More Details →
Great Dog Big Cow (Beef) Bones, sold in a 4 Count Bag, are approximately 3-4" in length with ...More Details →
GREAT DOG Sextuple Cow Bones contain six, 1.5" bones with lots of marrow, meat and fat tailing...More Details →
GREAT DOG Bigger Cow Bone packages contain 2 bones, each approximately 6-7" in length with lot...More Details →
GREAT DOG Biggest Cow Bones are approximately 9-11" in length and 5.5-7.0" around with lots of...More Details →
GREAT DOG Cow (Beef) Knuckle Bones are sourced from small, under 100 head, family farms in Min...More Details →
GREAT DOG Cow Saxabones got their name because of their saxaphone like shape, weigh in at betw...More Details →