Only 5 left!
GREAT DOG Bigger Beef Bones - Less Than Perfect -Sourced and Made in USA
- GREAT DOG Bigger Beef Bones - Less Than Perfect (Beef Marrow Bones) are approximately 5.0-7.0 inches in length and provide lots of gnawing, chewing and teeth cleaning action
- Sourced from small Midwest family farms with less than 100 cattle
- Bigger Beef Bones - Less Than Perfect are less than perfect because they possess one or more of the following characteristics: some or all of the bone marrow is missing, much of the bone marrow has broken up and has come away from the bone, the outer wrapping is torn, damaged or has been replaced, the meat tailings on the bone are dark brown or black in color as opposed to a more golden brown, or the bone is shorter or thinner than typical
- GREAT DOG Bigger Beef Bones - Less Than Perfect (Beef Marrow Bones) are all natural, slow roasted in one of GREAT DOG's human grade facilities without added smokes, soaks, washes, nitrates, colorants, BHA or BHT
- PLEASE BE AWARE: Bigger Beef Bones - Less Than Perfect cannot be returned
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE FEEDING. Take the product away when it gets small enough for your dog to swallow or become a possible choking hazard. Do not allow your dog to attempt to break the bone with his/her back teeth.