GREAT DOG 1, 9 Inch Split Jumbo Red Deer Antler Chew - Sourced and Made in USA
- GREAT DOG 1, 9 Inch Split Jumbo Red Deer Antler Chews provide the best of both worlds - good chewing enjoyment and easy access to the tasty marrow like substance inside the antler
- Sourced from a Minnesota Red Deer ranch, Red Deer antlers offer a tasty and long lasting antler chew
- Split Jumbos are often favored by dogs, particularly puppies and seniors, allowing them to easily access the yummy, nutrient-rich marrow like substance inside
- GREAT DOG Red Deer Antler Chews provide essential minerals, amino acids and other nutrients while helping to reduce the tartar build up on your dog's teeth
- Red Deer Antler Chews are much less likely to chip or splinter when chewed as compared to other types of bones and are a renewable resource as antlers grow back every year
- Red Deer Antler Chews are softer than Elk Antler Chews and will last a shorter period of time
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE FEEDING. Take the product away when it gets small enough for your pet to swallow or become a possible choking hazard. Do not allow your dog to attempt to break the chew with his/her back teeth.