GREAT DOG Bigger Beef Bones - 2, 6-7 Inch Bones - Sourced and Made in USA
- GREAT DOG Bigger Beef Bones - 2 count are approximately 6-7 inches in length with lots of marrow, meat and fat tailings left on to provide extreme gnawing and chewing enjoyment and teeth cleaning action
- Sourced from small Midwest family farms with less than 100 cattle
- GREAT DOG Bigger Beef Bones for dogs (Beef Marrow Bones) come from more mature, free-range animals resulting in the bones being larger than typical
- Bigger Beef Bones for dogs (Beef Marrow Bones) are all natural, slow roasted in one of GREAT DOG's human grade facilities and individually wrapped for freshness
- No smokes, soaks, washes, nitrates, colorants, BHA or BHT added
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE FEEDING. Take the product away when it gets small enough for your dog to swallow or become a possible choking hazard. Do not allow your dog to attempt to break the bone with his/her back teeth.