GREAT DOG Bison Horn Middle - Sourced and Made in USA
- Sold exclusively by GREAT DOG CO, Bison Horn Middles come from the inside of the Bison Horn which acts as a substructure for the keratin rich Horn Cap
- Bison Horn Middles are softer than a femur bone and 100% consumable as they break into small, irregular shapes creating long-lasting gnawing enjoyment
- They are extremely vascular, high in calcium, phosphorus and magnesium and dogs absolutely love them
- GREAT DOG Bison Horn Middles are approximately 7-9 inches long, weigh approximately 1 pound and each bag contains 1 Bison Horn Middle
- Sourced from free-range American grazing bison and always additive free
- Ideally suited for outside feeding as the Bison Horn Middle breaks into small, consumable pieces
- This chew is NOT RECOMMENDED for very aggressive chewers who may gobble off too large a segment and swallow without chewing. While these are 100% consumable, large pieces can pose a choking hazard.
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE FEEDING. Small pieces can become a choking hazard. Feed pieces appropriate for your dog's size, age, health state and eating behavior.