GREAT DOG 2, 9 Inch Split Jumbo Elk Antler Chews - Sourced and Made in USA
- GREAT DOG 2, 9 Inch Jumbo Split Elk Antler Chews provide the best of both worlds - tons of long-lasting chewing enjoyment and easy access to the tasty marrow like substance inside the antlers
- Sourced from Colorado, Montana, Wyoming and Idaho, elk antlers are long lasting, even for the toughest, most aggressive chewers with Split Jumbos often favored by dogs, particularly puppies and seniors, allowing them to easily access the yummy, nutrient-rich marrow like substance inside
- GREAT DOG Elk Antler Chews provide 40 essential minerals, amino acids and other nutrients including calcium, zinc, manganese and potassium while helping to reduce the tartar build up on your dog's teeth
- Elk Antler Chews are much less likely to chip or splinter when chewed as compared to other types of bones, are a renewable resource, antlers grow back every year, and all GREAT DOG Elk antlers are naturally shed
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE FEEDING. Take the product away when it gets small enough for your pet to swallow or become a possible choking hazard. Do not allow your dog to attempt to break the chew in half with his/her back teeth.