GREAT DOG Beef Saxabone (Beef Hock Bone) - Sourced and Made in USA
- GREAT DOG Beef Saxabones (Beef Hock Bone) got their name because of their saxaphone like shape, weigh in at between 1.50- 1.75 pounds and are loaded with marrow, meat and fat tailings to provide extreme flavor, gnawing and chewing enjoyment
- All natural and sourced from small Midwest family farms with less than 100 cattle
- GREAT DOG Beef Saxabones (Beef Hock Bones) come from more mature, free-range animals resulting in the bones being larger than typical
- Beef Saxabones are beef hock bones made up of 3-4 bones connected in meaty bits and tendons making it a huge bone best for smaller or less aggressive chewers
- Slow roasted in a State 2 certified human grade facility without smokes, soaks, washes, nitrates, colorants, BHA or BHT added
- Orders placed for GREAT DOG Beef Saxabones (Beef Hock Bone) include 1 bone unless multiple are indicated
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE FEEDING. Take the product away when it gets small enough for your dog to swallow or become a possible choking hazard. Do not allow your dog to attempt to break the bone with his/her back teeth.