GREAT DOG Biggest Beef Bones - 1 Count, 9-10 Inches - Sourced and Made in USA
- GREAT DOG Biggest Beef Bones for dogs (Beef Femur Bones) are approximately 9-10 inches in length and 5.5-7.0 inches in circumference with lots of marrow, meat and fat tailings left on to provide gnawing and chewing enjoyment
- Sourced from small Midwest family farms with less than 100 cattle
- Biggest Beef Bones for dogs (Beef Femur Bones) come from more mature, free-range animals resulting in the bones being larger than typical
- All natural, slow roasted in one of GREAT DOG's human grade facilities, individually wrapped for freshness with no smokes, soaks, washes, nitrates, colorants, BHA or BHT added
- All orders for GREAT DOG Biggest Beef Bones (Beef Femur Bones) include one bone unless multiple are indicated
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE FEEDING. Take the product away when it gets small enough for your dog to swallow or become a possible choking hazard. Do not allow your dog to attempt to break the bone with his/her back teeth.