GREAT DOG Biggest Bison Bones 5-7 Inches - Sourced and Made in USA
- GREAT DOG Biggest Bison Bones (bison marrow bones) for dogs are sourced from free range grazing Bison raised on small family farms in the Midwest, are approximately 5-7 inches in length and have lots of marrow, meat and fat tailings left on to provide extreme flavor and gnawing enjoyment and maximize teeth cleaning action
- Biggest Bison Bones are a great alternative for dogs with beef allergies and other food sensitivities
- Biggest Bison Dog Bones (bison marrow bones) are slow roasted in a State 2 certified human grade plant
- No smokes, soaks, washes, nitrates, colorants, BHA or BHT added
- All orders for GREAT DOG Biggest Bison Bones include 1 bone unless multiple are indicated
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE FEEDING. Take the product away when it gets small enough for your dog to swallow or become a possible choking hazard. Do not allow your dog to attempt to break the bone in half with his/her back teeth.