GREAT DOG Beef Knuckle Bone - Sourced and Made in USA
$ 14.29 $ 12.09
- GREAT DOG Beef Knuckle Bones are sourced from small, under 100 head, family farms in Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Slow roasted in a State 2, Certified Human Grade facility leaving the marrow, meat and fat tailings on to provide gnawing and chewing enjoyment
- At approximately 1.25 pounds, GREAT DOG Beef Knuckles come from more mature animals resulting in bones being larger than typical
- There are 3 types of Beef Knuckle Bones (all approximately the same size and weight)--orders for multiple knuckle bones will include a variety
- No salts, washes, smokes, nitrates, colorants, BHA or BHT added
- All orders include 1 KNUCKLE BONE unless multiple are indicated (3 are pictured to show all 3 types). Orders for multiple knuckles will include a variety.
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE FEEDING. Take the product away when it gets small enough for your dog to swallow or become a possible choking hazard. Do not allow your dog to attempt to break the bone in half with his/her back teeth.