GREAT DOG Big Cow (Beef) Bones - 2 Count - Sourced and Made in USA
$ 12.99 $ 10.99
- Great Dog Big Cow (Beef) Bones, sold in a 2 Count Bag, are approximately 3-4 inches in length with lots of marrow, meat and fat tailings left on to provide extreme gnawing and chewing enjoyment and teeth cleaning action.
- Sourced from small Midwest family farms with less than 100 cattle and ideally suited for small and small-medium sized dogs
- Great Dog Big Cow Bones come from more mature, free-range animals resulting in the bones being larger than typical.
- Big Cow Bones are all natural, slow roasted in one of Great Dog's human grade facilities and individually wrapped for freshness
- Great Dog Big Cow Bones are cooked without smokes, soaks, washes, nitrates, colorants, BHA or BHT
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE FEEDING. Take the product away when it gets small enough for your dog to swallow or become a possible choking hazard. Do not allow your dog to attempt to break the bone with his/her back teeth.