GREAT DOG Big Beef Bones - 4 Count - Sourced and Made in USA
- Great Dog Big Beef Bones for dogs (Beef Marrow Bones), sold in a 4 Count Bag, are approximately 3-4" in length with lots of marrow, meat and fat tailings left on to provide extreme gnawing and chewing enjoyment and teeth cleaning action.
- Sourced from small Midwest family farms with less than 100 cattle and ideally suited for small and small-medium sized dogs
- Great Dog Big Beef Bones for dogs (Beef Marrow Bones) come from more mature, free-range animals resulting in the bones being larger than typical.
- Big Beef Bones for dogs are all natural, slow roasted in one of Great Dog's human grade facilities and individually wrapped for freshness
- Great Dog Big Beef Bones (Beef Marrow Bones) are cooked without smokes, soaks, washes, nitrates, colorants, BHA or BHT
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE FEEDING. Take the product away when it gets small enough for your dog to swallow or become a possible choking hazard. Do not allow your dog to attempt to break the bone with his/her back teeth.