GREAT DOG Half Femur Marrow Bison Bones - Sourced and Made in USA
- GREAT DOG Half Femur Marrow Bison Bones for dogs are sourced from free range grazing Bison raised on small family farms in the Midwest, are approximately 2.75 inches in length and have lots of marrow, meat and fat tailings left on to provide extreme flavor and gnawing enjoyment and maximize teeth cleaning action
- Half Femur Marrow Bison Bones are a great alternative for dogs with beef allergies and other food sensitivities
- GREAT DOG Half Femur Marrow Bison Bones for are slow roasted in their own juices to a golden brown color
- 1/2 Femur Marrow Bison Bones are cooked in a State 2 certified human grade facility without smokes, soaks, washes, nitrates, colorants, BHA or BHT
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE FEEDING. Take the product away when it gets small enough for your dog to swallow or become a possible choking hazard. Do not allow your dog to attempt to break the bone in half with his/her back teeth.