Only 3 left!
GREAT DOG Half Mighty Bison Bone - Less Than Perfect - Sourced and Made in USA
- GREAT DOG Half Mighty Bison Bone - Less Than Perfect are approximately 3.5-5 inches long, 2-3 inches wide and sourced from free range grazing Bison raised exclusively on native grasses on small family farms in the Midwest
- Half Mighty Bison Bone - Less Than Perfect are Bison shin bones, all natural and loaded with flavor and fantastic for aggressive chewers offering long-lasting chewing enjoyment
- GREAT DOG Half Mighty Bison Bone - Less Than Perfect are ideal for small to small-medium sized dogs, especially those with allergies to beef and/or other food sensitivities
- Half Mighty Bison Bone - Less Than Perfect are slow roasted in their own juices at one of GREAT DOG's human grade facilities free from smokes, soaks and other additives
- Half Mighty Bison Bone - Less Than Perfect are "Less Than Perfect" because they possess one or more of the following characteristics: the bone is shorter or thinner than typical, the outer wrapping is torn, damaged or has been replaced, part of the knuckle has been left on the bone which is typically removed, some or all of the marrow is missing or falling apart, or the bone is dark brown or black in color as opposed to a more golden brown
- For those who want a larger bone, see GREAT DOG Full Mighty Bison Bones which are approximately 7-9 inches in length
- PLEASE BE AWARE: Half Mighty Bison Bone - Less Than Perfect cannot be returned
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE FEEDING. Take the product away when it gets small enough for your dog to swallow or become a choking hazard. Do not allow your dog to attempt to break the bone in half with its back teeth.