GREAT DOG Bison Knuckle Bone - Sourced and Made in USA
- GREAT DOG Bison Knuckle Bones for dogs are sourced from American free range grazing Bison on small family farms in the Midwest and have lots of marrow, meat and fat tailings left on to provide extreme flavor, gnawing and chewing enjoyment
- Slow roasted in one of our human grade facilities, Bison Knuckle Bones are a great alternative for dogs with beef allergies and other sensitivities
- We offer 4 types of Bison Knuckle Bones - all approximately the same size and weight
- No smokes, soaks, washes, nitrates, colorants, BHA or BHT added
- All orders for GREAT DOG Bison Knuckle Bones for dogs include 1 bone unless multiple are indicated (4 types are pictured--buyers ordering multiple bones will receive a variety
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE FEEDING. Take the product away when it gets small enough for your dog to swallow or become a possible choking hazard. Do not allow your dog to attempt to break the bone in half with his/her back teeth.