GREAT DOG Bison Marrow Bones - 3 Count - Sourced and Made in USA
- GREAT DOG Bison Marrow Bones (3 Count Bag) are sourced from free range grazing Bison raised on small family farms in the Midwest, on avererage about 2.75 inches in length with lots of marrow, meat and fat tailings left on to provide extreme flavor and gnawing enjoyment while maximizing teeth cleaning action
- Bison Marrow Bones are a great alternative for dogs with beef allergies and other food sensitivities
- GREAT DOG Bison Marrow Bones are slow roasted in their own juices to a golden brown color
- Bison Marrow Bones are cooked in a State 2 certified human grade facility without smokes, soaks, washes, nitrates, colorants, BHA or BHT
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE FEEDING. Take the product away when it gets small enough for your dog to swallow or become a possible choking hazard. Do not allow your dog to attempt to break the bone in half with his/her back teeth.