GREAT DOG Medium Elk Antler Chew - Best for Dogs 15-45 LBS - Sourced and Made in USA
- GREAT DOG Medium Elk Antler Chew is, on average, 5-5.5 inches long, 2.5-3.0 inches in circumference, and best for dogs between 15-45 lbs.
- Sourced from Colorado, Montana, Wyoming and Idaho, elk antle chews are long lasting, even for the toughest, most aggressive chewers
- GREAT DOG Elk Antler Chews provide 40 essential minerals, amino acids and other nutrients including calcium, zinc, manganese and potassium while helping to reduce the tartar build up on your dog's teeth
- Elk Antler Chews are much less likely to chip or splinter when chewed as compared to other types of bones, are a renewable resource, antlers grow back every year, and all GREAT DOG Elk Antler Chews are naturally shed
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE FEEDING. Take the product away when it gets small enough for your pet to swallow or become a possible choking hazard. Do not allow your dog to attempt to break the chew in half with his/her back teeth.