GREAT DOG Mighty Half Bison Bones - Sourced and Made in USA
- GREAT DOG Mighty Half Bison Bones are approximately 3.5-5 inches long, 2-3 inches wide and sourced from free range grazing Bison raised exclusively on native grasses on small family farms in the Midwest
- Mighty Half Bison Bone is a Bison shin bone, all natural and loaded with flavor and fantastic for aggressive chewers offering long-lasting chewing enjoyment
- GREAT DOG Mighty Half Bison Bones are ideal for small to small-medium sized dogs, especially those with allergies to beef and/or other food sensitivities
- Mighty Half Bison Bones are slow roasted in their own juices at one of GREAT DOG's human grade facilities free from smokes, soaks and other additives
- For those who want a larger bone, see GREAT DOG Bigger Mighty Full Bison Bones or Biggest Mighty Full Bison Bones which range in size from 7-11 inches in length
- All orders for GREAT DOG Mighty Half Bison Bones will include 1 bone unless multiple are indicated
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE FEEDING. Take the product away when it gets small enough for your dog to swallow or become a choking hazard. Do not allow your dog to attempt to break the bone in half with its back teeth.