GREAT DOG Monster Elk Antler Chews - Best for Dogs 65+ LBS - Sourced and Made in USA
- GREAT DOG Monster Elk Antler Chews are, on average, 8-10 inches long (adding all the prong lengths), 5-7 inches in circumference and best for dogs over 65 LBS (antler weighs about 1 pound)
- Sourced from Colorado, Montana, Wyoming and Idaho, elk antlers are long lasting, even for the toughest, most aggressive chewers
- GREAT DOG Elk Antler Chews provide 40 essential minerals, amino acids and other nutrients including calcium, zinc, manganese and potassium while helping to reduce the tartar build up on your dog's teeth
- Elk Antler Chews are much less likely to chip or splinter when chewed as compared to other types of bones, are a renewable resource, antlers grow back every year, and all GREAT DOG Elk Antler Chews are naturally shed
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE FEEDING. Take the product away when it gets small enough for your pet to swallow or become a possible choking hazard. Do not allow your dog to attempt to break the chew in half with his/her back teeth.